This week’s post is a task for you: create a “bucket list”!
There is so much out there to see and do. Don’t let any of your dreams pass you by.
Here are a few off my bucket list:
- Visit the giant redwood forests in California (I am SO happy to say that I will be checking this one off the list in August. Yipee!)
- Travel all the way around New Zealand
- Publish a book
- Go on a truly amazing romantic date
- Horse ride on the beach in Republic of Ireland
- Step foot on every continent
Be bold, be crazy. Dare to dream! Nothing is off limits.
Write your list out and stick it somewhere that you can see it to remind yourself that, deep down in your soul, you have dreams and ambitions beyond whatever mundane conditions you find yourself in, and that you can realise them. Add pictures to aid your visualisation, if you like, as I have done.
The Dalai Lama said: “Once a year go somewhere that you have never been before.” I would also add that you could do something you have never done before. Shake things up. Life is an adventure after all!
Happy dreaming and planning!
P.S. I was in London this weekend and discovered this “bucket list wall” in Borough Market. I love some of the answers! What would you put?